Guide To Reopening
The Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center is excited to be opening again for concerts, performances and events!
As part of the ASM family we have been able to develop a comprehensive guide to plan and implement safe reopening practices for all our venues. In collaboration with the City of Fresno and local health agencies we have put in place measures to maximize the safety of our employees, guests and performers while at on the grounds of the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center.
For the full plan you can access the latest version of the Venue Shield guide here.
Notice : Beginning September 20, 2021
The health, safety and security of our Guests, Performers, Athletes, Clients, and Associates remains our highest priority.
For Indoor Conventions/Conferences/Expos/Sporting Events and Concerts of 1,000 or more, the current Requirements, as mandated by the State of California Health Department, are as follows:
- COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card (issued by the CDC of WHO)
- A photo of your vaccination card stored on a phone or electronic device
- A printed document from the test provider or laboratory, if testing 72 hour prior to event date.
- An electronic test result displayed on a phone from the test provider or laboratory.
- Indoor venue and event attendees may not use self-attestation as a mode of verification.
The Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center strongly recommends that all attendees over the age of 2 utilize masks while in the venue. This event may require all guests inside the venue to wear a suitable face covering consistent with CDC guidance.
Please continue to check our website and social media channels for health protocols updates.