Delivering the best event for your clients and guests is our number one goal when you choose to hold it at the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center.
With the ability to have events ranging from small board meetings up to large concerts and broadway productions we have the capacity to meet your needs.
Our team is ready to help you plan your event and ensure your guests are talking about it for a long time to come.
We will help guide you through the process and open up our planning tool kit to make this the best experience you’ve had. Whether this is the first event you’ve planned or you’re a seasoned pro, The Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center team is here.
With facilities ranging from ballrooms, performing arts theatre, boardrooms to full arena, there is a space that can accommodate your event. Ask what the best option is for your event by choosing from:
- Selland Arena
- Saroyan Theatre
- New Exhibit Hall
- Valdez Hall
- Parking is available off of O Street, behind three of our buildings and in the Convention Center Garage off of Inyo and O Street across from the New Exhibit Hall.
With the range of facilities available, here is a list of just some of the event types that are possible to have at the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center
- Ice Show Performances
- Youth Sports
- Ice Hockey
- Indoor Football and Soccer
- Dance and Cheer Competitions
- Religious Events
- General Sessions
- Community Events
- Board meetings
- Trade Shows
The services available for any event at the Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center include:
- Exclusive Food & Beverage Services
- Exclusive Concessionaire in all buildings
- ADA services
- Onsite parking
- Event Security
- Ushers and Ticket takers
- Marketing experts
- Approved local vendors for Audio/Visual, flowers, and event and tradeshow decorators
- Room set and changeover crews
- On-site Box office for your ticket purchases
- Floor plans for all buildings
- Wifi/Internet available
A wedding is a time for family and friends to come together and celebrate with the couple on their wedding day. Of course, weddings come in all sizes and no matter how many people you want to invite, we can not only accommodate the largest weddings in Fresno, we also work with the leading wedding planners and suppliers in the Central Valley to make your day exactly how you have dreamed it will be.