Refund Ticket Request
Please complete the form below to request a refund for cancelled events.
Note: Due to the volume of refund requests and the current guidelines put in place both locally and for the State of California, please allow up to 30-days for processing of your refund. Patrons who purchased tickets from Ticketmaster by web/app. or by phone must contact Ticketmaster directly at 1-800-255-9362 or by email at email@example.com.
The following shows are offering refunds:
- Il Volo
- Fabulously Funny Comedy Festival
- The Roadshow Tour
- Straight No Chaser
- Dancing With The Stars
- Tao Drum
- Les Miserables
- Celtic Woman
- Hillsong Worship
- Melanie Martinez
- Steve Martin/Martin Short
- The Masked Singer
The following shows have announced rescheduled dates and their 30-day refund window has ended. All sales are final. Valid original ticket(s) will be honored for the new date(s).
- Glenn Miller Orchestra – New Date: Thursday, March 18, 2021 @ 7:00pm - refund window closed June 15, 2020
- Trolls Live! - New Date: July 7-8, 2021 @ 6:00pm - refund window closed July 9, 2020
- Millennium Tour 2021 - New Date: May 29, 2021 @ 8:00pm - refund window closed Friday, July 31, 2020
The following shows have announced rescheduled dates and their 30-day refund window is open, unless otherwise noted:
- Marisela – New Date: Friday, March 26, 2021 @ 8:30pm - refund window closed September 23, 2020
Please Note: Consistent with announcements from the Live Entertainment Industry Taskforce about this unprecedented situation and the volume of affected events, promoters have asked us to give them some time to work through rescheduling options before refunds are universally offered.
PATRONS WITH TICKETS TO RESCHEDULED SHOWS – HOLD ON TO YOUR ORIGINAL TICKET AS VALID TICKETS WILL BE HONORED FOR THE NEW DATE
IMPORTANT: After submitting the form below, please send a picture of the FRONT and BACK of ALL tickets you are requesting a refund for to firstname.lastname@example.org to finalize your request.