Tickets available at FCEC Main Box Office located at Selland Arena, 700 M Street Fresno, Ca. Box Office hours are 10am-6pm Monday- Friday and weekends on show dates only. Tickets also available through Ticketmaster at www.Ticketmaster.com, by phone 1.800.745.3000, all Ticketmaster outlets including select Vallarta and Save Mart Supermarkets
Central Valley Annual New Year's Eve Red Road Pow Wow
This cultural arts event includes native dance competitions and drumming, Arts and craft booths and food. It is free and open to all cultures. Attendees are encourage to bring their own folding chairs, stick around, make friends and get into the celebration!
- 12/31/2013 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 01/01/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Premier Bride Showplace
Welcome, Central Valley Brides!
Premier Bride Showplace is the bridal show that you, a Central Valley bride, will want to attend. Here you will find valuable information to help with all of your wedding planning. You’ll have the opportunity to enjoy an elegant fashion show featuring beautiful bridal gowns and meet some of the finest wedding professionals in the Fresno area.
- 01/05/2014 - 10:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
San Joaquin Valley Town Hall Presents Michael Sandel
What Money Can’t Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets
Do bankers deserve to make hundreds of times what school teachers earn? Is the free market fair? Join Harvard political philosopher and author Michael Sandel for a lively discussion of markets, democracy, and the big ethical questions that confront American society today.
In his latest bestseller, What Money Can’t Buy: The Moral Limits of Markets, Sandel rethinks the role that markets should play in a democratic society and people’s lives. Foreign Policy magazine named it one of the “20 must-read books of 2012.”
Individual Price: $25.00
- 01/15/2014 - 10:30AM - Saroyan Theatre
ICF International Meeting
- 01/15/2014 - 3:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 01/16/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
SYSCO Sales Meeting
- 01/17/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
Fresno City College Baseball Banquet
- 01/18/2014 - 5:30PM - Valdez Hall
Monster X Tour - Monster Trucks
Selland Arena will be motorsport entertainment’s epicenter with the nation’s most competitive MONSTER TRUCKS as they invade Fresno on January 18th. See these incredible 10,000 pound, car crushing giants compete in racing, wheelie contests, and then rock the house with amazing freestyle action during the Monster X Tour! Plus, you can meet the drivers and see the trucks up close at the pre-event Autograph Pit Party!
Check out Freestyle Motocross as these aerial acrobats bust out of the sky and perform sick tricks; including: roof scrapping Cliffhangers, Double Grabs, Superman Seat Grabs, and of course THE BACKFLIP!
Ride the Truck - That’s right! Get the ride of your life on-board a real Monster Truck during the Pit Party and Intermission!
Additional Pit Party & Driver Autograph Session! Come early, meet the drivers, get autographs and take photos of the drivers and their Monsters. Pit party pass must be accompanied by an event ticket.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: Gold Circle: $33, VIP: $23, Adults: $18, Kids: $8, Pit Party Pass: $5
- 01/18/2014 - 1:30PM - Selland Arena
- 01/18/2014 - 7:30PM - Selland Arena
Fresno Grand Opera Presents Les Miserables
Featuring the cast from the National Tour and Broadway, Les Miserables is epic! With scenery originally designed for the Queen of England and high tech video projections along with hit tune after hit tune, it's no wonder Les Miserables is the world's most popular musical ever!
Main Box Office Ticket Prices:$57.75, $67.75, $87.75, $97.75, & $132.75
- 01/17/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 01/18/2014 - 2:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 01/18/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 01/19/2014 - 2:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
Heald College Graduation
- 01/21/2014 - 6:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
Chamber Installation Dinner
- 01/24/2014 - 6:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Fresno Philharmonic’s 60th Anniversary
The Fresno Philharmonic celebrates its 2013-2014 season with a spectacular evening of phenomenal orchestra music, fine dining and an elegant after-party. Join us in commemoration of the Fresno Philharmonic’s 60th Anniversary.
o 5:00 pm 60th Anniversary Gala Cocktail reception, Dinner and Live Auction
o 8:00 pm Sarah Chang Concert (sold separately)
o 10:00 pm Dessert, cocktails, dancing at After Party with Sarah Chang
- 01/25/2014 - 5:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
Fresno Philharmonic Presents Sarah Chang
For our 60th anniversary we welcome back the incomparable Sarah Chang to perform the Bruch Violin Concerto. This gala celebration includes Janáček’s Taras Bulba (a Kuchar specialty!) and Elgar’s Enigma Variations. Join us for a special Gala Dinner and meet Sarah Chang on Saturday January 25th.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $20, $37, $53, $75
Student & Kids: $15
- 01/25/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 01/26/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
State of Tourism Luncheon
- 01/28/2014 - 11:30AM - Fresno Convention Center
Los Temerarios, the legendary Hispanic Pop Ballad group, takes the stage on Saturday, February 2, at the Fresno Convention Center Exhibit Hall. The superstar group has sold over 35 million records, since they exploded onto the music scene. Additionally they’re credited for spearheading the "grupero movement," which blends the sounds of mariachi music and melodies of pop to create a unique and innovative sound.
Los Temerarios was recognized in 2010 by Billboard Magazine’s Special Prize "Billboard Lifetime Achievement" for the group’s long and distinguished career and for being the first group to put a Mariachi song on the top of the Billboard Hot Latin Songs chart. Los Temerarios has appeared 39 times on the Billboard Top Latin Albums chart, more than any other artist in history.
Main Box Office Ticket Price: $55
- 01/31/2014 - 7:30PM - Fresno Convention Center
CHP Cadet Exam
- 02/01/2014 - 8:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Disney On Ice Presents Rockin' Ever After
Get ready to rock out with some of the most magical idols of all in a musical showcase that features the hottest tunes and talent from across the kingdom in Disney On Ice presents Rockin’ Ever After! Jam to a Scottish jig as a group of royal contenders from the latest Disney Pixar film, Brave, compete to win the heart of headstrong, sharp-shooting Merida, making her ice debut! Experience a show-stopping performance as Sebastian breaks out of his shell for one night only to make waves with Ariel. A chorus of harmless hooligans from Tangles unleashes musical mayhem when they get a visit for the sassy and spirited Rapunzel and her charming ally Flynn. And, get your feet moving as the Beast and his castle’s enchanted entourage take center stage in a spectacular show for Belle. It will be a rockin’ remix of royalty when Disney On Ice brings this superstar line-up to Fresno!
Main Box Office Tickets Prices: $20, $27, $37, $47, $57
- 01/29/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 01/30/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 01/31/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 02/01/2014 - 11:00AM - Selland Arena
- 02/01/2014 - 3:00PM - Selland Arena
- 02/01/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 02/02/2014 - 11:00AM - Selland Arena
- 02/02/2014 - 3:00PM - Selland Arena
- 02/02/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 02/03/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
PG&E Leadership Forum
- 02/06/2014 - 9:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
29th Annual Crab Cioppino Dinner
- 02/07/2014 - 5:30PM - Valdez Hall
Spotlight Dance Competition
- 02/08/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 02/09/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Crossfit Regional Competition
- 02/08/2014 - 9:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 02/09/2014 - 9:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 02/13/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
EOC Head Start In Service
- 02/14/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Fresno Philharmonic Presents Cirque de la Symphonie
Fun for children of all ages! World-renowned aerialists and acrobats join the Fresno Philharmonic for an evening of thrilling feats performed to live symphonic music.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $25, $42, $58, $80
Students & Kids: $15, $25
- 02/15/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
Valentine's Super Love Jam
Valentine's Super Love Jam featuring the Manhattans, Rose Royce, Blue Magic, The Chi-Lites, The Moments, Gene Chandler, Billy Paul, Sly Slick & Wicked and The Persuaders!
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $30.50, $36.50, $41.50, $53.50
- 02/15/2014 - 7:30PM - Selland Arena
559 Fights - Amateur MMA Cage Fights
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $25, $45
- 02/15/2014 - 7:00PM - Valdez Hall
Broadway in Fresno Presents HELLO, DOLLY!
Winner of ten Tony Awards including Best Musical, HELLO, DOLLY! is one of the most enduring Broadway classics. Emmy award-winning Sally Struthers (All In the Family, Gilmore Girls) stars as the strong-willed matchmaker Dolly, as she travels to Yonkers, NY to find a match for the ornery “well-known, unmarried, half-a-millionaire” Horace Vandergelder. Featuring an irresistible story and an unforgettable score including the title song, “Put on Your Sunday Clothes,” “It Only Takes A Moment,” and the show-stopping “Before the Parade Passes By,” HELLO, DOLLY! has been charming audiences around the world for nearly 50 years.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $33, $48, $58
- 02/18/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 02/19/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
San Joaquin Valley Town Hall Presents "Astrophysicist" Alex Filippenko
Dark Energy and the Runaway Universe
Alex Filippenko and his collaborators are determining the nature of the progenitor stars and the explosion mechanisms of different types of supernovae and gamma-ray bursts. He is also using supernovae as cosmological distance indicators, and was a member of both teams that discovered (in 1998) the accelerating expansion of the Universe, probably driven by "dark energy"; this discovery was honored with the 2011 Nobel Prize in Physics to the team leaders. He also works on quantifying the physical properties of quasars and active galaxies, and he searches for black holes in both X-ray binary stars and nearby galactic nuclei. His group has developed the 0.76-meter Katzman Automatic Imaging Telescope (KAIT) at Lick Observatory, which is conducting one of the world's most successful searches for relatively nearby supernovae.
Individual Price: $25.00
- 02/19/2014 - 10:30AM - Saroyan Theatre
California Band Directors Association 2014
- 02/21/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 02/21/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 02/21/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 02/21/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 02/22/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 02/22/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 02/22/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 02/22/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 02/23/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 02/23/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 02/23/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 02/23/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
FCOE Mock Trial Awards
- 02/25/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs
Valley Performing Arts Council Presents Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs - 20 member State Street Ballet of Santa Barbara joined by Fresno Ballet Theatre once again to charm the Fresno Audient. From the tender hearted Snow White to the seven wacky dwarfs, the acclaimed State Street Ballet of Santa Barbara and Fresno Ballet Theatre transform this classical tale into a heart-warming visual feast.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $29.50, $49.50, $59.60
Children 12 & Under: $29.50
- 02/28/2014 - 6:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
Comedian Bill Cosby
Over the past century, few entertainers have achieved the legendary status of William H. Cosby Jr. His successes span five decades and virtually all media, remarkable accomplishments for a kid who emerged from humble beginnings in a Philly project.
In the 1960s, his stand-up act was a coast-to-coast sensation, spawning a string of hilarious, best-selling comedy albums, which went on to win eight Gold Records, five Platinum records and five Grammy Awards. His role on TV’s I Spy made him the first African-American to co-star in a dramatic series, breaking television’s racial barrier and winning three Emmy Awards. In the 1980s, he again rocked the television world with the The Cosby Show, a gentle, whimsical and hugely successful series that single-handedly revived the family sitcom (and rescued NBC).
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $49.50, $59.50, $78.00
- 03/01/2014 - 7:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
An Evening with Keith Sweat & Friends - Rescheduled for July 19th
With a catalog of some of the biggest R&B hits and a huge impact on the genre as a vocalist and songwriter, Fresno Convention & Entertainment Center is happy to welcome R&B veteran Keith Sweat to Selland Arena on Saturday, March 1, 2014. Having been in the music business for 39 years, Sweat has recently been named the recipient of a 2013 Soul Train Life Time Achievement Award.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $40.50, $50.50, $60.50
*Ticket holders for the Keith Sweat concert have the option of keeping their tickets, which will honored with the same seat location at Selland Arena for the new July 19th date. Full refunds are also available at original place of purchase.*
- 03/01/2014 - 8:00PM - Selland Arena
47th Unknown Riders Open Season
- 03/01/2014 - 8:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Community Leaders Celebrate the Central Valley at 66th Annual Prayer Breakfast
“This community tradition celebrates our blessings as a community and upholds our public officials in prayer as they carry out their duties,” said committee chairman, Don Eskes with Fresno Rescue Mission.
Dr. Pete Menjares, currently serving as the 11th President of Fresno Pacific University, and his wife, Virginia, will keynote with inspirational messages, much like the humble beginnings of what has become one of the valley’s largest annual community gatherings.
The annual Prayer Breakfast began in the 1940’s when five businessmen started meeting at a ivisadero Street restaurant for prayer and fellowship. Today, the event draws Christians of all backgrounds from the Fresno and Clovis communities and has spanned the terms of eleven Fresno mayors. The event has grown to include Clovis mayors and keynote speakers from all experiences, such as pastors, public servants, judges, sports figures, community activists and community leaders like Dr. Menjares.
Dr. Menjares began as a public school teacher in the Los Angeles Unified School District, where he taught middle school for seven years. He then served for 18 years as a faculty member in the School of Education and as Vice Provost for Faculty Development and Academic Effectiveness at Biola Universty. He earned a Ph.D. from the Univeristy of Southern California in Education with a specialization in Language, Literacy and Learning. In 2005, Dr. Menjares was awarded the Robert B. Fischer Award for Faculty Excellence, the highest honor given by the Biola University faculty.
- 03/04/2014 - 6:30AM - Valdez Hall
Valley Business Awards Luncheon
Promoting Business and enhancing the economic and cultural well-being of Fresno County residents.
Since 1885, the Greater Fresno Area Chamber of Commerce has been working hard to strengthen our community, encourage growth and identify needs and opportunities of the business community. While helping nearly 1,800 member businesses guard their futures, we’ve helped turn the Fresno area into a great place to work, live and raise a family.
- 03/06/2014 - 10:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
United Way of Fresno's 90th Birthday Celebration
- 03/08/2014 - 5:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Raisin Bargaining Association Meeting
Prior to 1967, California’s raisin farmers faced the burden of negotiating their own price for raisins. Growers were paid through “open price” contracts. They didn’t know how much or when they would be paid for their raisins. These “open price” contracts led to great disparity and financial hardship for many raisin farmers. A courageous group of farmers took a bold step and the RBA was formed!
- 03/08/2014 - 10:30AM - Valdez Hall
CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Friday - 3/7/14
2pm - Division V Girls - Immanuel vs Kern Valley
4pm - Division V Boys - Immanuel vs Kern Valley
6pm - Division II Girls - Garces vs Tulare Western
8pm - Division II Boys - Hanford vs Monache
Saturday - 3/8/14
10am - Division IV Girls - Lindsay vs Orosi
12pm - Division IV Boys - Washington Union vs Coalinga
2pm - Division III Girls - Selma vs Sierra
4pm - Division III Boys - Roosevelt vs Fresno
6pm - Division I Girls - Hanford VS Clovis West
8pm - Division I Boys - Bullard vs Edison
Main Box Office Ticket Prices - Adults: $12, Kids 6-12: $9, High Students w/ID: $9, Seniors 65+: $9
- 03/07/2014 - 2:00PM - Selland Arena
- 03/08/2014 - 10:00AM - Selland Arena
Fresno Philharmonic Presents Ride of the Valkyries
Wagner’s greatest hits. Richard Wagner’s extraordinary operas contain some of the most beautiful and powerful orchestral music ever written. This concert of selections from Wagner’s operas includes the famous Ride of the Valkyries.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $20, $37, $53, $75
Student & Kids: $15
- 03/09/2014 - 2:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
San Joaquin Valley Town Hall Presents Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor
My Stroke of Insight
Taylor now serves as the CEO of My Stroke of Insight, Inc. and as the chairman of the board of the not-for-profit Jill Bolte Taylor BRAINS, Inc. She is working on the creation of a Serious Game for Health for neurological recovery as she feels passionate about helping others find their way back from neurological trauma. In addition, she is working on her next book and is excited about the upcoming feature film of her life. She created Jill Bolte Taylor BRAINS, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to providing educational services and promoting programs related to the advancement of brain awareness, appreciation, exploration, education, injury prevention, neurological recovery and the value of movement on mental and physical health, as well as other activities that support this purpose. She travels extensively as a keynoter at conferences around the world and is having a wonderful time helping others learn more about their own brains and how to realize that peace really is just a thought away.
Taylor is national spokesperson for the Harvard Brain Tissue Resource Center and was named to Time Magazine’s 2008 list of the "100 most Influential People in the World." Taylor’s TED Conference talk about her stroke became an Internet sensation and the second most internationally viewed TED talk of all time.
Individual Price: $25.00
- 03/12/2014 - 10:30AM - Saroyan Theatre
Medi Cal Training
- 03/12/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
Reading and Beyond Banquet
- 03/13/2014 - 5:30PM - Fresno Convention Center
- 03/14/2014 - 6:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Institute of Technology Graduation
- 03/14/2014 - 6:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
One of the most profound rock acts of all time, Grammy Award-winning Tool has sold over 20 million copies worldwide of albums like the chart toppers "Lateralus" and "10,000 Days" by playing unusually intelligent and experimental alternative metal. Famous for theatrical and eye-popping visuals, their multimedia live shows are never the same twice.
Tool band members include: Adam Jones (guitar), Danny Carey (drums), Justin Chancellor (bass) and Maynard James Keenan (vocals).
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $49.50, $65, $75
*Ticket Limit 8 Per Person*
- 03/14/2014 - 8:00PM - Selland Arena
Junior ROTC Banquet
- 03/15/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
Starbound National Talent Competition
- 03/15/2014 - 8:30AM - Saroyan Theatre
PLIES BIGFACE CONCERT Featuring PLIES, JOHN HART ,RAYVEN JUSTICE
Modern era’s biggest hip-hop superstar, PLIES, takes center stage at Fresno Convention Center on Saturday, March 15th. Known for his award-winning streak of hit singles and smash albums including 2010’s “GOON AFFILIATED”, the 2008 release of RIAA gold certified, “DEFINITION OF REAL” – featuring the #1 single – “Bust It Baby Part 2 (Feat. Ne-Yo)” and “Da REAList,” which debuted at #1 on Billboard’s “Top Rap Albums” chart, the rap star keeps it real with hard edged lyrics and honest depictions of life in the belly of the beast. Other hits include “THE REAL TESTAMENT,” which received RIAA gold certification fueled by blockbuster singles, “Shawty (Feat. T-Pain)” and “Hypnotized (Feat. Akon).”
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: GA $28 VIP $53
- 03/15/2014 - 8:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Frosh Soph Folkstyle State Championships
Freshmen Boys Folkstyle Championships
Sophomore Boys Folkstyle Championships
Senior Boys Folkstyle State Championships & HighSchool Folkstyle State Championships
Junior / Senior Boys Folkstyle Championships
High Girls Folkstyle Championships
- 03/15/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 03/16/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
Church of God of Prophecy Teen Convention
- 03/14/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
- 03/15/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
- 03/16/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
- 03/18/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
- 03/19/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Rocky Mountain Elks Banquet
- 03/22/2014 - 4:00PM - Valdez Hall
Life In Color "World's Largest Paint Party"
After closing out the 2013 year with a 25,000 person festival in Miami, Life in Color the “World’s Largest Paint Party” is BACK and ready to transform 2014 with the release of their UNLEASH TOUR! Providing fans the perfect escape from their everyday lives, Life in Color unites people from all over the world and connects them for one magical night. The UNLEASH TOUR allows you to break through and lose yourself in the moment… in the NOW! When we UNLEASH we are all one…connected by music, passion, and most of all PAINT.
“The Unleash Tour represents a lifestyle, a culture. Something that allows you to let go of all worries and just be yourself! It symbolizes freedom. There is no need to worry about labels, how you dress, or how you look. We want our fans to come to Life in Color and just be themselves…we want you to UNLEASH with us,” says LIC Co-founder, Lukasz Tracz.
Join us as we UNLEASH around the world! Official Tour Hashtag: #UnleashLIC
Main Box Office Ticket Prices:
General Admission: $47
Express Paint Package: $52
All Access VIP Package: $178
- 03/22/2014 - 9:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Kids, Bantam, Intermediate, Novice Folkstyle State Wrestling Championships
B/G-Bantam- Folkstyle State Championship
B/G-Intermediate- Folkstyle State Championship
B/g- Novice- Folkstyle State Championship
Kids-Middle School Folkstyle State Championships
B/G- Middle School Folkstyle State Championship
- 03/21/2014 - 2:00PM - Selland Arena
- 03/22/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 03/23/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
Star Power Competition
- 03/21/2014 - 8:00AM - Saroyan Theatre
- 03/22/2014 - 8:00AM - Saroyan Theatre
- 03/23/2014 - 8:00AM - Saroyan Theatre
Atlantic recording artist Jason Mraz has announced details of his upcoming acoustic tour. The trek – which offers fans the rare chance to catch the GRAMMY® Award-winning singer/songwriter in an intimate setting – opens in Santa Cruz and then travels the west coast with a tour stop on March 26th at Saroyan Theatre. Performing with Mraz on tour are close friends, Los Angeles-based Raining Jane.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $42.50, $57.50
- 03/26/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
Fresno State Teacher Recruitment Fair
- 03/27/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
EOC Head Start County Wide Parent Training Workshop
- 03/27/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
Conference on Character & Civic Education
- 03/28/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Cesar Chavez Celebration
- 03/28/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Festival of Hearts Extravaganza
- 03/29/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Les Ballets Trockadero De Monte Carlo
LES BALLETS TROCKADERO DE MONTE CARLO is a company of professional male dancers performing the full range of the ballet and modern dance repertoire, including classical and original works
in faithful renditions of the manners and conceits of these dance styles.
The comedy is achieved by incorporating and exaggerating the foibles,
accidents and underlying incongruities of serious dance, (including the subtle hilarity of undeniably male bodies performing –expertly – some of the most delicate steps of female choreography).
Performing such ballets as Swan Lake--Act II, Stars and Stripes Forever, & Le Corsaire , the TROCKS continue their tradition of bringing the pleasure of dance to the widest possible audience. They will, as they have done for over 37 years—in Europe, Asia, South America, Russia, Australia and 49 states of the USA—“Keep on Trockin’.”
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $30, $42, $55, $78
- 03/29/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
Rainbow Girls Convention
- 03/29/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 03/29/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 03/30/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 03/30/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 03/31/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 03/31/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 04/01/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 04/01/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
559 Fights - #24 - Amateur Cage Fights
- 04/04/2014 - 7:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
ASCE MidPAC 2014 Banquet
- 04/05/2014 - 6:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
10th Annual Fresno Tattoo Expo
Over 200 of the nation's top tattoo artists, vendors, performers, contests and much more.
- 04/05/2014 - 11:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 04/06/2014 - 12:00PM - Valdez Hall
CSI Products Show
- 04/08/2014 - 3:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
- 04/08/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
Hands Across Central Valley Volunteer Awards
- 04/09/2014 - 9:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
United Valley Insurance Services Tradeshow
- 04/10/2014 - 3:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
MMA & Fitness Evolution Expo
This action packed day will be filled with top level tournaments, competitions, over 50 industry leaders in the MMA and Fitness field, Celebrities and more!
- 04/12/2014 - 10:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
Broadway in Fresno Presents WICKED
Back by “Popular” demand. Variety calls WICKED "a cultural phenomenon,” and every time it plays Fresno, it breaks box office records. Winner of over 50 major awards, including a Grammy and three Tony Awards, WICKED is “Broadway’s biggest blockbuster” (The New York Times).
Long before that girl from Kansas arrives in Munchkinland, two girls meet in the land of Oz. One - born with emerald green skin - is smart, fiery and misunderstood. The other is beautiful, ambitious and very popular. How these two grow to become the Wicked Witch of the West and Glinda the Good makes for "the most complete - and completely satisfying - new musical in a long time" (USA Today).
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $55, $65, $85, $130
- 04/02/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/03/2014 - 2:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/03/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/04/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/05/2014 - 2:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/05/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/06/2014 - 1:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/06/2014 - 6:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/08/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/09/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/10/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/11/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/12/2014 - 2:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/12/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/13/2014 - 1:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/13/2014 - 6:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
Heald College Graduation
- 04/15/2014 - 6:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
Future Farmers of America
- 04/11/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 04/11/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 04/11/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 04/11/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/12/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 04/12/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 04/12/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/12/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 04/13/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/13/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 04/13/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 04/13/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 04/14/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 04/14/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 04/14/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/14/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 04/15/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 04/15/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/15/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 04/15/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
San Joaquin Valley Town Hall Presents Carl Bernstein
The System Can Work
At the podium, Bernstein addresses the increasing dysfunction of America’s governmental institutions and its devolving political-media culture. Though his presentation is a hard-eyed analysis, it is accompanied by rapier wit and constructive ideas for reversing the most consequential areas of national decline: the Congress of the United States (“the broken branch”); an increasingly secretive American presidency; an economy tilted against middle-class citizens; and a media landscape littered with misinformation and disinformation. His presentation – as regular viewers of Morning Joe and other broadcasts on which he appears can attest – is filled with both good humor and acute examination.
Individual Price: $25.00
- 04/16/2014 - 10:30AM - Saroyan Theatre
Business After Hours Presents a Biz Fest Rodeo
This event is one of Fresno's premier business to business gatherings. Along with great business connections there will be food, beverages & prizes.The theme is a Biz Fest Rodeo so be sure to wear something western. Attend to share information about your products or services with hundreds of potential customers and clients.
- 04/17/2014 - 5:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
The CUTA (California Unified Taekwondo Association) has been formed to reunite our state into one unified organization with common goals. Filed as a 501c3, the California Unified Taekwondo Association is a non-profit organization and is the only recognized State Association under the USA Taekwondo. The state organization will be producing the California Southern and Northern State Championships, developing the California Team programs, and providing coaching and referee seminars. The California Unified Taekwondo Association is a way that Taekwondo practitioners throughout the state will be able to remain organized and connected as a community through the support of Taekwondo development activities including tournaments, seminars, clinics, state black and color belt teams in order to improve Taekwondo as an Olympic Sport. CUTA proudly supports USA Taekwondo sanctioned programs and events.
- 04/19/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 04/20/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
California Transplant Donor Network Luncheon
- 04/26/2014 - 12:00PM - Valdez Hall
Revolution National Talent Competition
Revolution Talent Competition was started with the sole purpose of giving back. Giving back to the dancers, parents, dance teachers, studio owners, and most importantly to the community. We are very fortunate to be aligned with the Larry King Cardiac Foundation. Heart disease is the number one killer of women and men. A portion of the proceeds from every Revolution Talent Competition will be donated directly to the Larry King Cardiac Foundation whose mission is to provide funding for life saving cardiac procedures. It is our goal to give back and save a life while giving your dancers a chance to shine.
- 04/25/2014 - 8:00AM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/26/2014 - 8:00AM - Saroyan Theatre
- 04/27/2014 - 8:00AM - Saroyan Theatre
Kids, Bantam, Intermediate, Novice, Cadet, Jr Fila, Greco State Championships and Cadet Girls Freestyle State Championships
B/G-Bantam- Greco State Championship
B/G Intermediate- Greco State Championship
B/G Novice- Greco State Championship
B/G Cadet Greco State Championship
Jr. Fila Men Greco State Championship
Cadet Girls Freestyle State Championship
Schoolboy/Junior/Open Men -Greco State Championships &Junior Girls Freestyle State Championships
B/G Schoolboy Greco State Championship
B/G Junior Greco State Championship
Open Men Greco State Championship
Junior Girls Freestyle State Championship
- 04/25/2014 - 4:00PM - Selland Arena
- 04/26/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
- 04/27/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
Impalas Magazine - Car Show, Concert & Hop
- 04/27/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Carlos Mencia is undoubtedly one of today’s most popular entertainers and comics. Whether it is man-on-the-street interviews, studio comedy, commercial parodies, nationwide sold-out tours, or films, Mencia demonstrates an extraordinary ability to connect with a wide and diverse audience.
Main Box Office Ticket Price: $37.50
- 05/02/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
East Fresno Kiwanis Crab Feed
All-You-Can-Eat Crab dinner, thousands of dollars of items in silent & live auctions.
Funds raised are used by East Fresno Kiwanis to support its many programs for youth & special needs adults, Special Olympics, school attendance, Break the Barriers, Exceptional Parents Unlimited, Fresno Area Down Syndrome Society, Foster Grandparents,& much more.
- 05/03/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
Fresno Philharmonic Presents Side by SIde
Celebration of Youth! A first-time collaboration uniting the combined forces of the Fresno Philharmonic and Youth Orchestras of Fresno, led by the music directors of both organizations. The winner of a youth concerto competition will perform a concerto with the Fresno Philharmonic.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $25, $42, $58, $80
Students & Kids: $15, $25
- 05/04/2014 - 2:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
FCOE Young Authors Faire
- 05/08/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Kids Artistic Revue
- 05/09/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 05/10/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 05/11/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Broadway in Fresno Presents MEMPHIS THE MUSICAL
From the underground dance clubs of 1950s Memphis, Tennessee, comes a hot new Broadway musical that bursts off the stage with explosive dancing, irresistible songs and a thrilling tale of fame and forbidden love. Inspired by actual events, MEMPHIS is about a radio DJ who wants to change the world and a club singer who is ready for her big break. Come along on their incredible journey to the ends of the airwaves -- filled with laughter,soaring emotion and roof-raising rock ‘n’ roll. Winner of four 2010 Tony Awards® including Best Musical.
MEMPHIS features a Tony®-winning book by Joe DiPietro (I Love You, You’re Perfect, Now Change) and a Tony®-winning original score with music by Bon Jovi’s founding member David Bryan. MEMPHIS is directed by Tony® nominee Christopher Ashley (Xanadu), and choreographed by Sergio Trujillo (Jersey Boys).
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $33, $48, $58
- 05/14/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 05/15/2014 - 7:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
Masters Men's Conference
- 05/16/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 05/17/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
Fight For Water 2 - JOSE RAMIREZ TO HEADLINE
For the first time, 2012 U.S. Olympian Jose Ramirez (8-0, 6 KO's) will fight in the main event of a nationally televised fight in a major SMG Arena production in Fresno, Calif.
"It’s an honor to fight in the Central Valley,” Ramirez. “It’s always been a dream of mine to fight in this arena. I went to Fresno State here. This fight will be big, but no fight is bigger then the one for water for our valley. This fight is about bringing attention to the struggle and daily fight our people have for water that creates jobs and is the lifeline of our area."
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $28, $48, $93, $200
- 05/17/2014 - 5:30PM - Selland Arena
Thunderstruck Dance Competition
- 05/17/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 05/18/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
School Services of California Workshop
- 05/20/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 05/20/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
Fresno City College Graduation
- 05/23/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
San Joaquin Valley College Graduation
- 05/23/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
San Joaquin Memorial High School Graduation
- 05/24/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Youth Orchestra of Fresno
- 05/25/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
San Joaquin College of Law Graduation
- 05/31/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
UCSF Fresno Graduation
- 06/01/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Brit Floyd - Discovery World Tour 2014
Having performed to over one million fans around the world since their first show in Liverpool, England in January 2011, Brit Floyd - The World's Greatest Pink Floyd Show, returns to Fresno’s Saroyan Theatre on Tuesday, June 3, 2014 Discovery World Tour 2014, a spectacular live production and dazzling new light and laser show with music from all fourteen Pink Floyd studio albums.
Named after Pink Floyd’s recent box set of the same name, and featuring music from the Syd Barrett led '60s psychedelic pop of ‘The Piper at the Gates of Dawn’, through to the nineties ‘The Division Bell’, and everything in between, the brand new Discovery show will capture in note-for-note detail, all your favorite moments as well as a few lesser known gems, from one of the most outstanding and enduring back catalogues in the history of recorded music.
Featuring the trademark Pink Floyd arch and circle light show, Brit Floyd’s musical performance will also be accompanied by amazing original video and brand new animation, inspired by the timelessly brilliant artwork designs of longtime Pink Floyd collaborator Storm Thorgerson.
With painstaking attention to detail, replicating every nuance of every Floydian moment both musically and visually, the band's execution of all Pink Floyd's greatest works will make each familiar track sound fresh and pristine.
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $45.50
- 06/03/2014 - 8:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
State of City Luncheon
- 06/04/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
Hallmark Charter School Graduation
- 06/05/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Agape Charter School Graduation
- 06/06/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Alliant International University Graduation
- 06/07/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Kids, Bantam, Intermediate, Cadet, Jr Fila, Freestyle State Championships
B/G-Bantam-Freestyle State Championship
B/G Intermediate Freestyle State Championship
B/G Cadet-Freestyle State Championship
Jr. Fila Men-Freestyle State Championship
Novice/Schoolboy/Junior/Open Men -Freestyle State Championships
B/G Novice-Freestyle State Championship
B/G Schoolboy-Freestyle State Championship
B/G Junior-Freestyle State Championship
Open Men-Freestyle State Championship
- 06/06/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 06/07/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
- 06/08/2014 - TBD - Selland Arena
Fresno Adult School Graduation
- 06/11/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
The Dance Company Recital
- 06/14/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/17/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
Fresno Ballet Theatre Recital
- 06/20/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
SW Pacific Regional Roller Skating
- 06/20/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/21/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/22/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/23/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/24/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/25/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/26/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/27/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
- 06/28/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
Miss California Pageant
- 06/22/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/23/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/24/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/25/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/26/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/27/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 06/28/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus Presents Legends – Tickets Onsale May 27th
Behold the living legends! Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® brings the unbelievable to Children Of All Ages in an all-new show - - Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS. Experience unimaginable family fun, as amazing performers from around the globe perform awe-inspiring feats of daring, spectacles of strength and thrills of wonder to summon the mythical and mysterious creatures of the past: a Unicorn, a Pegasus and a Woolly Mammoth! Join us for an unforgettable family night of legendary proportions! Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Presents LEGENDS!
ALL-ACCESS PRE-SHOW: Here’s your chance to feel what it’s like to be part of The Greatest Show On Earth®when you arrive 1-hour before the show! You and your family have a special invitation to an amazing circus experience – and it’s FREE ADMISSION WITH YOUR TICKET! Step Right Up and be part of the All Access Pre-show party where Children Of All Ages are invited down to the arena floor to get autographs from circus stars, try on costumes, learn acrobatic skills, and juggle with the World Famous Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey® Clown Alley! Enter for a chance to win an original pachyderm painting created by one of our majestic Ringling Bros.® Asian elephants! Come join the fun before the show even starts!
Main Box Office Ticket Prices: $19, $22, $37, $57, $85
- 07/03/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 07/04/2014 - 11:00AM - Selland Arena
- 07/04/2014 - 3:30PM - Selland Arena
- 07/05/2014 - 11:00AM - Selland Arena
- 07/05/2014 - 3:00PM - Selland Arena
- 07/05/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
- 07/06/2014 - 11:00AM - Selland Arena
- 07/06/2014 - 3:00PM - Selland Arena
- 07/06/2014 - 7:00PM - Selland Arena
Annual Grand Session of the MWPHGL
- 07/13/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 07/14/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 07/15/2014 - 8:00AM - Valdez Hall
- 07/15/2014 - 6:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
United Christians Liberty Evangelical Church
- 07/18/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 07/19/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 07/20/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
- 07/22/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
- 08/19/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
CUSD General Session
- 08/21/2014 - 8:00AM - Selland Arena
The Well Community Church
- 08/24/2014 - 6:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
FCOE College Night
- 09/10/2014 - 6:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Hinds Hospice Banquet
- 09/12/2014 - 6:00PM - Fresno Convention Center
Institute of Technology Graduation
- 09/12/2014 - 6:30PM - Saroyan Theatre
CSU Counselor's Conference
- 09/18/2014 - 8:00AM - Fresno Convention Center
Fresno Association of Realtors
- 09/20/2014 - TBD - Fresno Convention Center
St. Elia Celebration
- 09/21/2014 - 3:00PM - Valdez Hall
- 09/23/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
The Professional in Workers' Comp Conference
- 10/09/2014 - 8:30AM - Fresno Convention Center
Far Western District Barbershop Harmony
- 10/10/2014 - TBD - Saroyan Theatre
- 10/11/2014 - TBD - Valdez Hall
Heald College Graduation
- 10/14/2014 - 6:00PM - Saroyan Theatre
- 10/28/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
- 11/18/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
- 12/16/2014 - 9:30AM - Valdez Hall
For special assistance and wheelchair accessible seats please contact our
Main Line at (559)445-8100, Monday-Friday 8:30am to 5:00pm
"SMG has spoiled me. I have worked with other facilities and there is no comparison!"
Clovis Unified School District